Select your 5 ships, in no particular order, before answering the questions:
1. Alice and Hatter, Halice (Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland)
2. Lizzie and Gordo (Lizzie McGuire)
3. Elijah and Elena, Elejah (Vampire Diaries)
4. Marianne and Brandon (Sense and Sensibility)
5. Lassiter and Juliet, Lassiet (Psych)
1. Do you remember the episode/scene/chapter that you first started shipping 5?
(Lassiter and Juliet) It was the episode where Lassiter had to take around that “troublesome youth” and the kid started hitting on Juliet from the back of the squad car, and he said her hair smelled like strawberries and then Lassiter without thinking corrected “Peaches”. Damn Youths.
2. Have you ever read a FanFiction about 2?
(Lizzie and Gordo) No, but I have read speculations on what happened to them when they went on to high school. Cute.
3. Has a picture of 4 ever been your screen saver/profile picture/tumblr?
(Marianne and Brandon) Yes. For a while, they have been on my background many times.
4. If 3 were suddenly to break up today, what would your reaction be?
(Elijah and Elena)
NONONONONONO NO. NOPE. ACTUALLY NO. They are not technically together, but they shouldn’t be apart. Ever.
5. Why is 1 so important?
(Alice and Hatter) Hatter waited for Alice. He waited. He waited as his world crumbled around him, that girl being his only hope. He was one of the only people in Underland who recognized right away, “You’re absolutely Alice, I’d know you anywhere.” She is the only one that quiets the madness in his head and he is the only one that reminds her being mad can be wonderful, who made her father’s words come to life. AH!
6. Is 4 a funny ship or a serious ship?
(Marianne and Brandon) The most serious. Austen serious.
7. Out of all of the ships listed, which ship has the most chemistry?
ELEJAH. They need to makeout some more.
8. Out of all of your ships listed, which ship has the strongest bond?
Alice and Hatter.
9. Which ship has lasted the longest?
Lizzie and Gordo, because they got together in eighth grade, and obviously got married.Middle school man.
10. How many times, if ever, has 1 broken up?
(Alice and Hatter) Technically two, because Alice leaves twice.
11. If the world was suddenly thrust into a zombie apocalypse, which ship would make it out alive, 2 or 3?
(Elijah and Elena VS Lizzie and Gordo) Elejah. Obviously. Gordo would make a snarky comment and Lizzie would freak out when blood got on her outfit and they’d both die. Ain’t no zombie taking down the Original Vampire and his badass bitch.
12. Did 5 ever have to hide their relationship for any reason?
(Lassiter and Juliet) Lassiter has hidden his feelings for Juliet because of her and Shawn’s relationship. If they became cannon, they might have to hide their relationship from the captain.
13. Is 4 still together?
(Marianne and Brandon) Yes. Since the Regency era.
14. Is 2 canon?
(Lizzie and Gordo) Yes. Since Lizzie found out what dreams are made of.
15. If all 5 ships were put into a couple’s Hunger Games, which couple would win?
Elijah and Elena. Again, badass original vampire and his lady win.
16. Has anybody ever tried to sabotage 5’s ship?
(Lassiter and Juliet) THE NON-BELIEVERS. And Shawn Spencer. And Carlton’s insecurity.
17. Which ship would you defend to the death and beyond?
Elejah. For sure. My ship lives!
18. Do you spend hours a day going through 3’s tumblr page?
(Elijah and Elena) Guilty. Not even sorry.
19. If an evil witch descended from the sky and told you that you had to pick one of the 5 ships to break up forever or else she’d break them all forever, which ship would you sink?
Alice and Hatter. Even though we all know Alice returned to Wonderland you can see their relationship just being platonic or her never coming back. Only not. Because that’s not true. I mean…